Monday, February 1, 2010

Prophets, Seers & Sages...

My darling, darling man
Never before would I imagine meeting
Someone so delightful
So full of wonder and life
So defeatist
So subsumed by his world
As to let it haunt him
Control him
Dictate his role
Bury his will
And what a will it is
I have to look away so as not to be enveloped within your eyes
Watching you swim
Our friend says "ain't he great"
My words, a dumb "yea"
Dear Solomon
You reduce me to a monosyllabic drawl
Nothing comes to mind
No answers spring forth
Seems I have this effect on you too
I do not loathe it though
Maybe I have been sent to you to fix you
Do you know there is not a dividing line between spirit and matter
Matter is solidified spirit
You treat them separately
The initiates worship God made manifest in nature
It is one of their great secrets
Life flows into the world from our gods
And we channel it, we are meant to complete the circuit
There is no blessing when you close the gates of life permanently against incoming souls
I cannot imagine anything more perfect than opening the gates
Maybe the universe is feeling you aren't using your gifts
I feel this way
Maybe I'm just a pushy little strumpet?
Maybe I am the bird fascinated by the snake
I lounge comfortably in the role
I refuse to be defeated
We get up and we try again my soul, my other half
If I must bear this weight alone
Then I shall do it
But I will repair you and bring you out again
Do I have to telepath through you to get your work done?
Cease this emotional car wreck
You have a wider consciousness than most
You are a self starter, you are divine inebriation
Right now I see you as a muffled form of yourself
Again, do I bear this weight alone
If so I shall do it
Our world needs you my love
You must cease this sulking
GET UP and do something about it!
All the world is wild and strange
We are from the oldest land
Wherein our powers and darkness rage
Use them! Why aren't you using them!
Paint your heart out
You know you can!!!!!
Answers your emails
Just bloody do it!!!!!
Stop the noise and the racket
Control them!!!!
You have the ability
Why aren't you using it
You make me want to shake you!

Fuck I love you!!!!