Monday, February 1, 2010

All is one

There are times - I am passing through one now - when hope is as heavy as despair.
You are mining my repose!
Material meaning and cohesion
Your letters are the joy of my days, and my days of happiness are not many.
There's a Grecco mythology about a muse trying to become human and aching from the daily inertia
In the original little mermaid
She gives up her placid sea life for agony on land
Knives in her gut when she moved
And the Prince wanted her to dance perpetually
Eventually she drove back into the sea and became sea foam when he loved another erroneously
It was her wager and commitment to become flesh
Will he drive them apart?
Come soon; I warn you, if you delay, you will find me ill.
Fatigue and your absence are too much.
Hopeless sorrow, inconsolable misery, sadness without end, if I am so unhappy as to see him never return to me
Yellow eyed idolators
Pulling at the same masts that carried their flags
Salute them, this concert of crickets
Salute between the satellite shadows
Scattered across your catchlight
Like snarls of barbwire
Adorable friend, let breathe in your temple
Grant me the unique and perfect flavor of kissing your cheek,
And I shall be alone and far, far away
But you are coming, aren't you?
You are going to be here beside me
In my arms, on my breast
Take wing and come, come!
But travel gently. The road is long, bad, tiring
Suppose you had an accident, or fell ill
Suppose fatigue, come gently, my adorable love, I think of you often
Sleep well and happily far from your good friend, but thinking of her
I saw no one but you, I admired no one but you, I want no one but you
Answer me at once, and assuage the impatient passion
Whilst my ardour is increasing, yours is slackening its pace.
You are mining my repose!
Ah! grant a few moments' pleasure and happiness to a poor heart that is only waiting to adore you.
What can satisfy the needs of a smitten heart, which longs to throw itself at your feet
But is held back by the weight of serious considerations, paralysing its keenest desires?
Oh, if only you would!
No one but you can remove the obstacles that keep us apart.
I want you to accept my love, do not walk away again. Please do not walk away.
I want it to be a secret link, setting up a private understanding between us in the midst of the surrounding crowd.
I want your words, not your touch. It is your mind that enflames me
More than your image
Your image shatters me and I shall not allow it to anymore
This way we shall be able to share our thoughts, though all the world is looking on
They shall see nothing
When my hand presses my heart, you will know that I am thinking of no one but you
And when you press your own, I shall have your answer back!
Love me, my handsome one, and hold your heart tight!
My first thought each day is of you
My last thought is only ever you

Too late for talk
Too late for immortality
Thou art interested in immortal?
This is immortal
Before she met him
In another life
They were a greatest love
Maybe Jahan
Maybe Mumtaz
Maybe, no
Definitely star-crossed
But the gods are immortal
We are not
We do not know how to use our powers
My centuries old love letter
My charmer
My rarity
My most crooked wheel of fortune
Time faced destruction for them
Do you harbor the gift of prophecy?
Not merely here in Arkadía
But all over the wildwoods?
Inconceivable?
Did you know I romped in Arkadía
I lived for years in Delphi
I was intimate with the priests and priestesses of the Oracle
I have been privy to the oracular prognosis
I know the boldness of my speech has ruffled your feathers
You have heard the prophetic plea
Inexplicable tears in her eyes
Did you see them pass here, her ripe body, he has white in his hair
Babylonian garb, heading to Bohemia via the stars?
Those literary gypsies, who do they think they are?
The déjà keeps on vu'ing dammit!
Existence is a system of rewards and punishments
We pay for our triumphs
We pay for our defeats
Witchcraft and strike
Strike and end, raining down on them
To be without him is a cruel winter
No amount of driftwood, no amount of sutra
Will warm her quite the same way
This monomania is exquisite pain
But he remains her Apollonian lyre
He possesses the what? The humility, the honesty, her everything, one man?
How can it be?
He is something more genuine than her preconceptions
Comparable a flutist to Lord Krishna
He transcends the yoke of purpose
She arrives at an all encompassing oneness
At once they are tender and idyllic
Brutal and threatening
A night of priapism?
God how she wants this
She does groan
She does whisper
She does punish and soothe simultaneously
She wants to feed him olives and tomatoes while they wear nothing but eachother
Tis true they have magic of thine own
In silent moments of distilled thoughts, I see only you. Your glow repels the darkness, I sense it. Pealing away the distance between us, a ripe moon in the midnight sky. Carrying it into every part of my body, silently breeding desire. In your absence.

Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space......
As energy perhaps, In Light...