Monday, May 9, 2011

His tattered head bent like a willow-tree tent..

I am brave now, I am Tigress
All your slings and arrows
Thou huntress swifter than you
Do you feel well bringing all others down to your depths?
No longer your maid, no longer your fool
Wild bacchanal of life’s mysterious ways
Beleaguered on a cold day, brood through your moods
My thoughts of you used to keep me warm
Now this graveyard is my ineffable solitude
While the northern winds blew down the sand
Sending chills through my fleshless bones
The sun and the serenest moon spring forth
The burning stars of the abyss were hurled
Into the depths of the daedal earth
That island in the ocean of the world
Hung in its cloud this divinest universe
Was yet a chaos and a curse
I am now saved from the power of your surreptitious worst
The spirit of beasts are kindled there
Raging without truce or terms
Frowning o'er the tempestuous sea
Of kings, and priests, and slaves in your uncrowned majesty
Your senate of tyrants
You're sunken and prone
Your multitudinous anarchy does sweep alone
And burst around these walls
Now idle foam
Of its own aweless soul, of the power unknown
Whilst from the human spirit’s deepest deep
Strange melody with love and awe struck dumb
Beyond whose night I saw a dejected mien
Your shadows painted
Haunted me for centuries long
Wept tears, and blood like tears
The solemn harmony
I just wanted to be free from the sorrow too
But your past lingered like a slow killing disease
Guardian of the dead was here again
Please cast off those mocking grins
Your death is creeping on my skin
Darkness, I was your only believer
Don’t they die when they lie
About laughter while others cry?
Let us dance to the rhythm of bitterness
The atmosphere of obmutescence
Silence your tongue
I'll be your backbone since you do not have one
You will always be my tombstone
Purple light shines from the grey sky
Premonishing my spirit of your presence
Too cold with carnal desires for my warmth, caring and soul
I placed your oblivion onto my pride
And my heart would stop from beating
If I didn’t escape your cruel lies
Of what makes life foul, cankerous, and abhorred
To set thine armed heel on this reluctant worm
And the next, the winds pierced me from within
Doubtful loss of innocence
Kissed my flesh with tenderness
Only I now own the sounds from the ocean
Harmed by your serpent disguise
By its ugliness in the garden of insanity
In danger I sensed something strange
In sickness you became deranged
While lamenting for my blood to cover your own
Becoming my field of existence
Eyes within eyes looking into another
Malicious and in full bloom
Nerves exposed to the storm brewing
A maze of joy and hate
Is life an everlasting greed to you?
Decide who has to bleed through the pain of luxury
We all must suffer is this not true?
About your satisfaction
Your pathetic reasoning of human behaviour
Oh, that the free would stamp the impious name of King into the dust
Judgements on other and the happiness of being unhappy is your treasure
Smell the night’s fluidity
Yes the oracles have heard
Thy victory shall be his epitaph
And feel it endlessly flowing like a river of dreams
But with awakened senses touched by your entity
You no longer denigrate this dark butterfly
And the abyss was suddenly withdrawn
As a wild swan she was sublimely winging
Her path now athwart their thunderous beginning
Streaming headlong through the aereal golden dawn
As waves which now pave his watery grave
Pity this mortal
For he is just a cruel child