Saturday, April 30, 2011

Walking wild at midnight, breathing like a panther...

Slowly and without warning
My whole world was changing
Day became night
And night became day
I remember merely staring
Wash away all this ugliness
One punch
A mirror breaks
The reflection is lost
Yes truth still seeks truth
Is afraid to ask more
Feels still some lies be
Lurking behind
Those permutations and combinations
Tan thetas is sine theta upon cos theta
As deceptive of a mirage in a desert
My fettish desires of that virtual kiss
But osculatory perfunction
Frustrated I had become
I had once heard that
Anger can make one blind
So I turned it into fear and pain
Thus blindless blind me from thy sight
Only to be left in solitude alone
Waiting for that moment
That perfect time and place
Finally being able to tell you what I was really thinking
It was harder than you'll ever know
Because this human heart-mine alone
Misunderstood and unknown
But inside me thriving
Was love you'd never know
It wasn't fair…I did nothing wrong
It was like cutting into water dry
Pointless and yet disturbing
I came to find that words were left unspoken
I was bleeding
I was screaming
I was emotionally dead
Oh God…
I was waiting for you to come find me
And wake me from this daze
But you didn't
My God was willful and hard
And ruthless and angular in temperament
Peculiar oppositions in the milieu of her honesty
Sincerity and obliging nature
His erroneous impressions
The Goddess is the sincere, honest, and most kind
You know this
Most gentle
No she's a harlot, an old hag, a stalker non-the-less
There is no truth but in the eye of the beholder
And the Goddess was turned away
A liar?
My soul whispers that we are born for each other
And we are bound to conjoin as it is our destiny
But field realities damningly refute the possibility
Only a glimmer of hope in the whispers of the soul keeps me throbbing
If the glimmer fades, it will be our end
It is our end
Farewell Swan King
Sadly my God lives without even that glimmer
Only Almighty knows what will be our ultimate fate
All the same, I must re-state certain apodictic truths of his soul
Self-sacrifice is her second nature
Yet you threw objections and mistruths back at her
She never bears ill-will to any and bears all injustices to her
She identifies him as the essence of her soul
What a bee-autiful response thy King gave
She bid to flow all her beauty in its every drop to himWas the grass really greener?
What faith doth thy hold in such purported miracles
Your touch would pull me in
Please I begged
'cause I know we'd be safe together
Even in the light of day
My hand is yours forever
I'm sure you'll love it this way
But I told myself no
I repeated
Me? I couldn't be…
To myself
I was lying
I was dying
I was crying inside
I couldn't stop
I was lost
I was found
I was hurting
Until I realized…
You're all I think about
Silent conversations
Held between our eyes
You hold out your hands
So welcome and inviting
I can't help but take them
Embraced
Hair so silky soft
You let me run my fingers through it
You're warm breath on my neck
It's hard to breath because the air is thin
You liked it…I like it….
It's as perfect as can be
You're perfect when I'm with you
Nothing can harm me
I forget the world around me
These lips, my heart, my touch
All of it was yours
You created these things…
I'm sorry I took them so seriously…
I grew on them
They consumed all my thoughts
Never once since have I been mad
Especially now that I know
The truth behind the lies
I'm sorry I hurt you...
Your megalomaniac style
Your kleptomanical frame
Words or arrows
Were they verbatim?
Why sought thee a frame
Like this a path so curvacious
Out of your quiver-mind of vision
So frightful but simultaneously hilarious
So that the grandiose of a story could emanate
Of two lonely souls in this universe of skullduggery
Yes lies galore
To seek the truth
Thats what thou sayeth
To find out the truth
Was it just truth t’was the seeking
Or was it the plane o'testing ground?
Of two birds in migration seeking
Lost love over hills and vales
And danes of shame
Words juggled forth in and out
Now a new confoundment
Is this a new prank?
Or just a ruse
To pamper ones pride
In arithmetic progressions, simultaneous equations and multiplications
Of my pure infection of thee
To soothe that blurred appearance
Here are those pictures
Seen in those visions
But secret worries
Nagged me whole sale
What if you have
Actually sold me?
As in sayings
To that website
Of woman’s carnal desires
To grand old men
Of old empires
Though thou art so close, yet so far
A fear still hides in my bosom
How do I clear that fear?
Asked of my Lord
Give me the strength
To chose the right
In thy clear sight
If it be thy holy will
Then make me that oil
In his lamp
To shine and burn
With him forever
Or just let me be that perfume
That lingereth in him
Until I am no more
But that lingering fragrance
Be his muted light
A smile in his life
Be it only for a second
But one that will
Remain in our hearts
Tallest man on earth
Where do my bluebird fly
With all this fever in my mind
I drowned in those kerosene eyes
Oh, you’re just a riddle in the sky
She worshipped him as her only God
Therefore, mental vagaries are a non-issue now
I lived with him solely in the light whispers of my soul
And that is my promise to my plight
Enchanter
He came like a dream in the dawn of life
He fled like a shadow before its noon
He is gone, and my peace is turned to strife
And I wander and wane like the weary moon
O, sweet echo
And for my sake
Make answer the while my heart shall break
But my heart has a music which echo's lips
Though tender and true
Yet can answer not
And the shadow that moves in the soul's eclipse
Can return not the kiss by his now forgot
Sweet lips! he who hath
On my desolate path
Cast the darkness of absence, worse than death
I too have found a moment's paradise in sleep
And other enchanters
Half compensate a hell of waking sorrow
Sheets of immeasurable fire and veins
Of gold and stone, and adamantine iron
And as a veil in which I walk through heaven
I have wrought mountains, seas, and waves, and clouds
And lastly light, whose interfusion dawns
In the dark space of interstellar air
You left me there.. not a care!