Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Once Upon the Seas of Abyssinia

My charmer, my rarity
I am knowledge, and ignorance
I am shameless, I am ashamed
I am strength, and I am fear
I am senseless, and I am wise
I am the silence that is incomprehensible
And the idea whose rememberance is frequent
Did you know I romped in Arkadía
I lived for years in Delphi
I was intimate with the priests and priestesses of the Oracle
You have heard the prophetic plea
No amount of driftwood, no amount of sutra
Will warm her quite the same way
This monomania is exquisite pain
He possesses the what? 
The humility, the honesty, her everything, one man?
How can it be?
He is something more genuine than her preconceptions
He transcends the yoke of purpose
She arrives at an all encompassing oneness
At once they are tender and idyllic
Brutal and threatening
A night of priapism?
God how she wants this
She does groan
She does whisper
She does punish and soothe simultaneously while they wear nothing but eachother
Tis true they have magic of thine own
For once there was an unknown land
Full of strange flowers and subtle perfumes
A land of which it is the joy of all joys to dream
A land where all things are perfect and poisonous
As energy perhaps, In Light...

Love devotion
Farther devotion
Give yourself